- Don’t overly restrict your speech and action because you don’t know what you can do politically!
Use these resources in your church or consider sending them to your pastor or priest adding a personal note of encouragement to not keep silent on the divisive issues facing our culture.
- Liberty Counsel has a number of very useful resources for churches and pastors to assist you in informing your church family about today’s issues. Use these resources to learn about what you can and can’t do politically.
- The Speak Up movement believes that all Americans deserve the right to live lives free of intimidation, discrimination, and injustice. Become empowered with information and help protect the constitutional rights of Christians. Speak Up!
- Protect and Promote the Rights of Our Churches
- Read a letter from the IRS list activities that are and are not permissible for 501(c)(3) incorporation churches.
- Read WallBuilders corrections to an intimidation letter from the Americans United for Separation of Church and State sent to pastors and churches in 2006 attempting to intimidating Christians and churches from being involved. A Christian Voter Intimidation Letter From Americans United for Separation of Church and State
Christian Legal Organizations
Constitutional and Religious Freedom Issues
Church Personnel and Policy Issues